Friday, June 20, 2008

tua

hey bloggie...my 2nd nite at home aka bangi...reached home at 12 last night :)

nothing extraordinary happened today...went to tabung haji in the attempt to withdraw my money to buy a new camera...unfortunately it was unsuccessful :P...my mom was right...i was being stubborn...ahahaha...since the account is under her ic number, she's the only one who could withdraw the money...at 1st she didnt allow me to withdraw the money, but i told her that i might have SLE like disease...my doctor asked me to check for lupus antibodies due to recurrent tongue and mouth ulcers...it's so painful sometimes...people are so amazed that i still could talk with such bad ulcer...super becok aka murai aku nih kan...ahahaha...owh back to the story...i told my mum i might have lupus, and i might die soon so i want to take as many pictures as i can for she can always remember me even after i die...initially she was quite annoyed la...she said org sihat pon mati...kalo abg ngah sakit makan ubat la (my mum is the only person who call me abg ngah (the rest call me abg li...including me :P) ...then i said "ye la...kena makan steroid...dah la abg li ni ade osteopenia (it's true man!!i've done dexa scan...my L4 ke L5 yg kurang bone density)...nanti sakit kidneys...have to go dialysis...and the list goes on...ahahaha...and then my mum pon kasi la jugak buku account tuh...tp sama jer cam tak bagi, sbb aku x leh nak kuar kan pon!!!buat kene gelak ngan mak aku jer...harapan palsu betul la mak aku nih...ahahaha (actually i am really scared of having autoimmune disease (it's one of the worst diseases to have...n i dont want to be on steroid for long...too many side effects)

so tonight we had family dinner at pizza hut kat kajang...my mom want to treat us before andak daftar kat unity college...i think now she is quite hesitant to become a doctor...ahahaha...sbb tgk abg dia struggle giler sampai botak2 pale...then we went to serdang to visit nenek...she hasnt been well lately...abah brought his doctor to see my granny...she got pneumonia...she is super thin...so fragile...i'm scared of getting old...scared of no one would take care of me :(...wak mi td emotional skit sbb dia cakap dia bleh jaga nenek ngan baik skali, tp dia tak tau sape yang bleh jaga dia nanti...apparently she doesnt put high hope on her children...hurm...entah la...sedih aku tgk kehidupan dia...susah jer...dr dulu sampai la skang...dulu masa kecik2 aku slalu dok umah dia...pagi2 tlg jual kuah...n now she is still selling nasi lemak for living...anak2 dia??entah aku x tau whether they help dia atau x...wak ramli (wak mi's husband) doesn't look so well either...in fact, i think his condition is worsening...he got some liver problem. at first i thought it was liver CA, but now it may be due to some infection...he's had few surgeries before...may be la...i dont know...the thing about government hospital doctors is they sometimes dont tell the patient of their diagnosis...so sampai skang aku x tau wak aku tuh sakit ape...malignancy ker or chronic infection...sigh*....kesimpulannye nanti dah jadi docotr, byk la tanggung jawab aku kat sedara mara aku...cuak2...

ok sudah ngantuk...esok mau gi janda baik...holiday bersama rakan2 uni...tute mate aku :)


padli budak bangi
jumaat malam-20/6-1148pm

No comments: