Thursday, June 26, 2008

sampai...

FINALLY!!aku dah sampai umah jb...baru sampai 10 minit...terasa best plak...perjalanan dlm bus td ok ler...apparently i dont move a lot while in sleep causing me body aches jer sbb tdo on the same side for too long...i cant blame my body for that...the body just follows its owner's attitude-->lazy...YES...i'm a damn lazy person...my laziness would kill me someday i guess :)luckily dr kadir was on the same bus and apparently he lives at jalan kemuncak 2, so we took the same cab back home and he paid for the fair :P (jimat rm 10 aku...ahahahaha)...owh td mak ngan abah tunggu sampai aku naik bus kat pudu...ahahaha...aku dah besar!!(ok this is a random statement...i know...but i think i'm growing too fast...if only i could be a kid forever)

hurm...y am i still awake??i think i want to do few stuff first and may be wait for subuh prayer...i've been thinking about so many things and there are a lot of things that i want to do...so i guess i have to do one thing at a time...enjoy every little thing that i do...write as much as i can in this blog...smile as much as i can...cry whenever i think it's necessary...cherish the good people around me...be more tolerant...control my explosive and destructive anger...and the list goes on :)

i think that's about it...i better start doing my gp assignment...yes i know...it's been like ages since i started the essay...but that's just me...a slacker :)

padli budak yg cube jadi rajin
jumaat pagi -3.10 am-27/6/08

No comments: