Wednesday, June 25, 2008

last night...

tonight might be my last night at bangi...most probably will buy bus ticket to jb tomorrow night...my heart is telling me to stay longer at home but i know i can't...i have to get back to jb and get my motorbike fix before the new semester starts :)


i do realise that my english is not that good...but now it has turned from bad to worse...hurm...i think i just want to give up with my english...i've learned it since i was in a kindergarten!!!but still...urgh...tp asal kan bleh cakap, bleh paham...ok ler...tak betul pon tak pe kot :)


just now went to alamanda with long and ayad to watch 'get smart'...it was a cool and funny movie...the guy was quite hilarious...but the only thing about the movie was the climax wasn't really there for me...but overall aku rasa tak rugi le tgk...ajis ade skali td tgk wayang :)...long belanja :)

tuh jer la kot my crap for today...still doing my gp essay...ahahaha...i am super duper slow!!

padli anak senin
rabu, 11 malam, 26/6

No comments: