Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3 am in the morn'...

it's 3 am...i woke up from my sleep in a search of something...something that could never be found...i thought i was ok...but clearly i'm not...anyway mr. bloggie, this is my second night sleeping over at yus' house!!!yeah...my 2nd night...this is like a record!

last night i met GDA!!!n i went out with her family....yup yup yup!!!a night out for me AGAIN!!!1st we went to angsana to eat mee rebus wahid (apparently there is another branch at kota raya!!we could've just walked there from gda's hotel!!) and then went to danga bay...then we said good bye at around 1015...it feels like we just met yesterday...i dont really miss her much though (walaupon lama x jumpe tp slalu online, so cam slalu update stories le :P)... but to meet her in person and spending time with her family terasa cam pelepas beban yg agak besar...at least it distracted me from thinking about my 'problems'...sigh*...there was no pictures taken!!!so it's quite sad :(...

i think i wanna go back to sleep and try my best to calm my heart and 'train' it to be 'firm'...i'm running out of ideas now...later (wed-4/6-330 am--OMG!!!i took 1/2 an hour to write on this blog!!sign*...)

karaoke night ;) from left: zu, marisa, yana, syimot n padli

1 comment:

yana said...

apa daaa....semua gigi. aku punyala yg paling kuning ..nganganga!!!padli bila next time nih???aku dah siap practice dalam bilik air tiap2 hari dah....cuma tunggu utk dilontarkan pada dinding kayu jamban tu ...hehehehe