Sunday, October 19, 2008

my 24th...

melangkah ke arah kematangan...

hey bloggie...i'm 24 now...feel so old :) so freakin OLD!!

nothing much that i want to write in here...been slacking for the whole week...but it was fun...there's no need to stress myself out too much...chill babe chill

at the age of 24, i know i've done so many bad things...yeah...for instance, i went totally mad last thursday...i scolded syimot in front of other people (with my loud voice which made the thing worse)...very very unprofessional...i could see tears in her eyes but i just couldn't control my anger towards her...i blew up big this time...i tried to validate my action and eventually i realised that i was at fault...it was my mistake...n i apologised...luckily the apology was accepted...syimot is more of like a sister to me...probably i lost my inhibition...personally i think we only show our true colours to our own family...they've seen the good and bad sides of us...that night i called her...said sorry and was really really regretful of what happened...so once again...sorry syimot...i seriously think i should join anger management program...owh not to forget yana and marisa for their advise...for being true and honest to me...and for the support....really appreciate it

so yeah...official 24 years old...like i said before...i've done so many bad things...but i guess it doesnt make me a bad person...everyone deserves chances in their life to become a better person...mistakes are made...to err is human :)...syimot gave me a second chance and i'm very thankful for that :)...so padli, chin up and open your eyes!!...more exciting journey is to come...just enjoy each moment (i think the best way to do this is by stop complaining and stop saying 'buhsan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

k lah

latest picture taken on my bday day!!!



happy bday padli
moga idup dirahmati allah...direstui keluarga...dah ditemani member2 yg best cam skang nih (idup monash malaysia...ahaha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam...

Hey Mr Bloggie's pal,

Happy 24th! Semoga diberkati usia, dimurahkan rezeki dan dimakbulkn doa. Thanks for ur entry, mcm entry khas utk VIP laks... aku la tu! hohoho...

Life is about hurting and getting hurt rite, and forgiving and seeking forgiveness. I'm not the type of person who doesn't forgive others. Kalo aku tak maafkan org lain, aku rasa hidup tak tenang. Wpun aku lg tua dr ko, tapi I welcome advice and reminders. After all we always need to be reminded rite...

Jgn dikenang sgt incident ni ye... Things happen, we learn from them. But don't let it affect our focus on our priorities! @_@

Hope you've a memorable birthday! Stay cool lil' bro... =)

padli said...

ayuh berjuang!!! biar kasi pas xm!!

yuhooooooooooooo