Thursday, September 17, 2015

Learning to teach

Hey bloggie

The highlight of the day:

I finally managed to control my anger :)

Decided to teach few housemen... 2 of them are Faaza's friends

I guess it's time for a change... to become a better me

At this stage of my life... More than often, I forget that I was once a newbie, who didn't know many things... For someone who really struggled to pass through medical school and barely made through houseman ship, I should be more understanding and supportive towards the housemen, more than anyone else :p

So, that's all for tonight... I need to focus more on my study and hopefully I'll pass my 1st year exam :)

So I hope, this change won't be like one-off thingie... hope I could keep on practicing it :)

Cheers

** Library IIUM, internet marhalah still rosa :(

Kamis, 9:15 pm  

No comments: